Let me start by telling you that I didn’t learn all of marketing skills in a classroom or from a book. The vast majority of my marketing skills were honed through my 20+ years of working in, and building successful businesses. I firmly believe that it’s my experience which truly sets my service aside from most Marketing Consultants who perhaps don’t appreciate the practical demands of marketing a small business themselves.
The only source of knowledge is experience – Albert Einstein
If you’re looking for a Marketing Consultant who justifies their fees by spending countless hours showing you graphs, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations then I’m not your man. However, if you’re looking for a Marketing Consultant who has a genuine empathy with small businesses and can deliver solutions rather than theories, then I’m definitely your man.
Every strategy, every method, every tactic I employ has been tried-and-tested in the real world with real businesses. There’s no theory in my marketing strategies – everything I do is based on sound experience and robust testing. Ultimately, my success is only achieved by delivering sustainable success to my Clients.
- My entrepreneurial journey began whilst still at school when I set-up my first business, running dance events and parties.
- I have spent over a decade working in Managerial positions for both larger corporates and private companies, primarily in the sales and marketing sectors.
- I’ve successfully built-up several small businesses of my own in a variety of industries including property, transport and of course, marketing.
- I’ve completed over thirty recognised courses in management, leadership, training, sales and business development.
- I currently provide mentoring support for Enterprise First in Hampshire.
- In 2008 I founded Avara Web Media, an Internet marketing company specialising in helping SME’s trade online.
- I’m married with two children, Miles & Gracie.
- I enjoy football, mountain biking, walking, reading sci-fi books (yep, I know it’s geeky), travel, visiting the gym and of course my life-long passion – marketing!